Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bye, bye. Don't let the shoe hit you in the head...


Hey Ty! Did you see it? Did you see his final wave to the crowd as he boarded the helicopter and flew off to unpresidentialness land? I hope you could be a witness to this historic day on some level. I know you waited a long time to see him go. We have hope that our new president will create the change we need too see in this country. I also hope he's having a stiff drink right now because he's got his work cut out for him. I wish you could have been here in earthly form to see the inauguration. I thought about how happy you would be watching it all go down.

Sayonara, George W. I wish I could say the shoe hit you on the way out, but alas, it did not. Hopefully you will be held karmically responsible for all the damage you've done to this country. Can you see to that, Ty? ;-)

Happy early birthday, little brother. The shrub has been weeded from our government garden.

No comments: